New Delhi, Delhi
GST No. 07AAFCG7490L1Z2
Approx. Rs 24,999 / PackGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Measurement Range||0.6-33.3 mmol/L|
|Box Contents||4 sensor and 1 reader|
|Result Time||3 sec|
Approx. Rs 4,799 / BoxGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Box|
|Result Time||3 sec|
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
Qty: 1 pack of Abbott Freestyle Libre Sensor
User Safety, Storage, and Handling
• The Sensor Pack is sterile unless opened or damaged.
• Store the Sensor Kit between 4°C-25°C. While you don’t need to keep your Sensor Kit in a refrigerator, you can as long as the refrigerator is between 4°C-25°C.
• Your Sensor has been tested to withstand immersion into one metre (3 ft) of water for up to 30 minutes. It is also protected against insertion of objects > 12mm diameter. (IP27)
• Do not freeze. Do not use if expiry date has passed.
• Interfering Substances: You can take standard doses of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and still make treatment decisions with the Sensor. Taking higher than the maximum recommended daily allowance (RDA) of ascorbic acid may affect the Sensor readings and make them look higher than they really are.
• The alcohol wipe is labelled as follows: Reliject pre-injection swab | 1 swab | Use for skin cleansing prior to injection | Saturated with Isopropyl Alcohol 70%.
Directions: Tear the sachet open and remove the swab. From the site of injection, briskly rub the skin in a circular motion, moving outward. External use only.
Single use only. Discard after use. NEVER use to disinfect an invasive medical device. Caution: Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If a swab makes contact, rinse with water. In the event of skin irritation or rash, discontinue use. Do not use after expiry date. Do not reuse. Contraindications The Sensor must be removed prior to Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
• Do not ignore symptoms that may be due to low or high blood glucose. If you have symptoms that do not match the Sensor glucose reading or suspect that your reading may be inaccurate, check the reading by conducting a fingerstick test using a blood glucose meter. If you are experiencing symptoms that are not consistent with your glucose readings, consult your health care professional.
• The FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System (“System”) contains small parts that may be dangerous if swallowed.
The sensor is painless, easy to apply and stays on the back of the upper arm for up 14 days.
The sensor can even be worn while you shower, swim, bathe or exercise, so it fits seamlessly into your lifestyle.
Sensor is factory-calibrated. You don't need to recalibrate it again and again with fingerpricks
Sensor is accurate, stable and consistent over 14 days without need for finger prick calibrations.
Route of Administration:
1-Select an area of skin on the back of your upper arm that generally stays flat during normal daily activities (no bending or folding). Avoid areas with moles, scarring or tattoos.
2-Choose a site that is at least 2.5cm (1 inch) away from an insulin injection site. To prevent discomfort or skin irritation, you should select a different site other than the one most recently used. Wash the chosen site with soap and allow skin to fully dry, before applying the sensor.
3 - Open the Sensor Pack by peeling off the lid completely. Unscrew the cap from the sensor applicator and set the cap aside. Line up the dark mark on the Sensor Applicator with the dark mark on the Sensor Pack. On a hard surface, press firmly down on the sensor applicator until it comes to a stop. Place the Sensor Applicator over the prepared site and push down firmly to apply the sensor to your body. Gently pull the Sensor Applicator away from your body. The sensor should now be attached to your skin. 4 - The sensor Glucose readings appears after you scan your sensor with the reader.
ShelfLife: 18 Months from the date of manufacture.
Explore More Products